nuffurrr

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010.

HEY!i know this is my post after 1253252 years. : / I just don't feel like to update my life!because for me,everything is going smoothly.:)
 So this year,i went to a new school.I just felt sad when first few months.But after that, everything is going better and awesome!:DI met really good friend!And is NT a girl.Well,Im surprised with that,Because i knew i have grown up.If this happen to me when i was form1,maybe i will think that i felt in love.haha!:Y But now i know,IT IS NOT THE LOVE FOR RELATIONSHIP!Sometimes,you can get Friend who is opposite sex,and that fella will not be your bf!BUT YOUR BFF!:D and that is much more awesome!because they will be the one who borrow you their wide shoulder when you cry,make you angry but pamper you at the same time!They can even give you some plan or advice when you are crushing into a guy!:)But they will never ever be your boyfriend!:)


And well,after half a year of never fall in love or crush into something!;pi think i crushed(ekkkk bang!) into somebody again.WELL,but i understand that he wont be mine,so i am giving up.HOW SAD!;( Tearsdrop on my guitar!D:He will bever understand.And this year,i only crushed into one guy,instead of thinking i like him ,and him, and another him!HAHA!HOW IMMATURE AND FUNNY I WAS!:<
So overall,this year is GOOD AWESOME,because i have grown up!Understand more things,and improve a lots!
the only love i still remains is the love towards God,my family,And my true friend who go through all the sad&happy moment with me!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment